HAVE ANY QUESTION ? +880 1913582565

Students who has graduated from China or wants to do work visa, they need to attest Degree document, police clearance, Passport and other document from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of China and also their countries Embassies located inside of China. But MOFA and Embassies are all located in Beijing.


So, for students/foreigners not living in Beijing, it’s very hard to attest document by going there. Because, attestation usually takes weeks what will cost much money for living and travel in Beijing.


For making this work at ease, we are helping with the service to attest your doc without going to Beijing.


Note: Without attesting your degrees you can’t apply for Govt. job or admission in your own country with the Chinese degree

For any queries regarding overseas study...

Contact us
© Copyright, 2017-2021 - Smart Global Education.