1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
- be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma （or higher） when applying for the general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor （or above） under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship （written in Chinese or English）;
- Notarized highest diploma （photocopy）;Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts （written in Chinese or English）Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal （written in Chinese or English）; This should be a minimum of 200 words for undergraduate students, 500 words for non-degree students, and 800 words for graduate students.
- Two Recommendation Letters （written in Chinese or English）; Applicants for the graduate programs or the senior scholar programs must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
- A CD of your own works （only required for arts students）;Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
- Valid documents of your legal guardians in China （only required for applicants under the age of 18）;Foreigner Physical Examination Form （photocopy）, （written in English, only required for applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months)
- The copy of Pre-admission Letter from designated Chinese university （if available）;
- The copy of HSK Certificate (if available)You should submit TWO sets of bound documents. No application documents will be returned.
For more details please contact us